This slot is a real life characteristics UK club fruit machine simulation
With a £250 jackpot and a default pay-out percentage of 80%.
+ EARN A FREE UPGRADE
Complete all of the Achievements to receive a free upgrade to the game. This reduces the number of adverts displayed and unlocks the fruit machine refill key menu. These functionalities are otherwise reserved for the paid version of the game.
Once the refill key menu is unlocked you adjust the pay-out percentages and the cost per play. The machine will then play according to the values you set. So you could have the world’s best or worst paying fruit machine.
Play this slot to win the Snooker Championship.
Match the fruit and symbols on the reels, by spinning, nudging, shuffling and holding the reels to get the best combinations possible.
● Line up 3 or 4 Pot Brown symbols on the reels to access the Feature Board and Super Feature Boards respectively
● Line up the fruit to collect yourself a cash reward.
When playing the reels all cash rewards can be gambled Higher or Lower on the roll of a dice.
All wins have the potential to be gambled Higher and Lower up to the jackpot, but don’t guess incorrectly or you’ll lose everything.
Keep your eyes peeled for the option to Exchange your cash win for entry into the feature board or even the Super Feature Board.
Roll the dice to move around the Feature board, collecting winnings as you go. But don’t get too greedy as you don’t want to get knocked out of the competition.
Progress through the stages of the competition as you go, 2nd Round, Quarter Final, Semi Final and then onto the final where you will be granted access to the Super Feature Board.
Avoid hazards when moving around the feature board
● Referees Decision: Where you can make a nice few quid, but equally you could lose it all.
● Mis-Cue: Happens to us all, but how bad it is going to end up?
As you move around the board consider swapping your winnings thus far for for one of the many Pocket Money features on offer…..
● Pocket Money feature 1: Push Your Luck
Take the loot on offer, or gamble all or nothing for more. How far dare you go?
● Pocket Money feature 2: Shot Clock
Grab whatever winnings you can, before time runs out
● Pocket Money feature 3: Outa Position
Collect best nudge & reel combination
● Pocket Money feature 4: CAsh Shoot Out
Shoot targets to collect as much loot as possible
● Pocket Money feature 5: Golden Balls
Collect the truck with the largest loot haul inside
● Pocket Money feature 6: Break Calculator
Collect the best loot and multiplier combination shown
Super Feature Board
Roll the dice to move around the Super Feature board table, with enhanced winnings values, and the opportunity to rack up a Big Break. But don’t get too greedy as you don’t want to be left with snookers needed.
When you hit a pocket on the table you get to add to your existing Big Break. You can then cash in your Big Break for it face value in pounds. You then have a decision to make? Whether to accept the deal on offer or refuse the deal and try for more? Take it or Leave It?
Accept the deal on the offer by selecting Take It to trade your Break for its face value.
Decline the deal on offer by selecting Leave It to carry on, hoping score and even bigger break.
How far dare you go? If left with snookers needed you lose your Big Break and leave the championship with a proportion of your winnings to date.
● Complete all achievements for free upgrade
● 101% mode can make achievements much easier to complete – can you find it?
● Go crazy you will never be asked for any money thus you cannot lose anything its 100% free to play