Description of Carrom Board
This is the popular Carrom Board game.
Default settings : Two Players, 1st – Manual & 2nd – Auto
How to play —
– Game has four components: Striker, Queen, Black and White.
– Set Striker to desired position by dragging it.
– Set Hitter to desired position by dragging hitter on large round at bottom.
– Make move by tapping centre circle on large round at bottom.
– 2/4 players can play at a time.
– In case of four players, players sitting opposite to each other make a team.
– Each of the player/team has to pocket coins in turn.
– Player/Team finishing his/her coins first wins the game.
– Pocketed opponent coins will be awarded to opponent.
– If player pockets all coins but queen is still there on board, that player/team loses game.
– Queen must be followed by a coin.
– Pocketing Striker causes FOUL and penalty of a coin, if there are pocketed coins.