Ludo Winner is a mind refreshing game with its lucky dice rolls and strategical gameplay. This interesting 2D Ludo game has been around us for a long time as the best game to play in our spare time.
How to Ludo game works
Ludo game starts with four tokens placed in each player’s starting box. A dice is rolled in turns by each player during the game. The player’s token will be placed on the starting point when a 6 is rolled on the dice. The main goal of the game is to take all 4 tokens inside the HOME area before the other opponents.
Rules of Ludo game
– A token can start to move only if the dice rolled is a 6.
– Each player gets a turn wise chance to roll the dice. And if the player rolls a 6, they will get another chance to roll the dice again.
– All the tokens must reach the center of the board to win the game.
– The token move clock-wise according to the number of rolled dice.
– Knocking out other’s token will give you an extra chance to roll the dice again.
Enjoy playing the best offline version of the
game anytime anywhere with your friends and family. The multiplayer version of this game is coming soon, so stay tuned.
Classic Online Ludo game is also going by different names & variations in different regions like Uckers, Griniaris, Fia, Cờ cá ngựa,Ki nevet a végén, برسي (Barjis/Barjees),Griniaris (Greece),Mens-erger-je-niet (the Netherlands),Parchís or Parkase (Spain),Le Jeu de Dada,Barjis(s) / Bargese (Syria),Pachîs (Persia/Iran),da’ ngu’a (‘Vietnam’),offline ludo chakka ( indian village),đá ngựa (Vietnam),Fei Xing Qi’ (China),Parcheesi (North America),Parchís (Spain),Mensch ärgere Dich nicht (Germany),Non t’arrabbiare (Italy),Chińczyk (Poland),Reis ümber maailma (Estonia),Fia-spel or Fia med knuff (Sweden).
Get ready for the crazy adventure
lodo game is going to take you on, with it’s best laddu ever in-game features.