The first ever Nepali variant of Ludo game available for mobile. It has both classic and new modern design Nepali/Indian local rules along with international rules. Lots of options/rules for customization according to your need is possible. Hope you enjoy playing it ;).
The game is played between 2 to 4 players.
With plenty of features, Ludo Game brings you a really unique gaming experience.
Ludo ( लूडो ) games
Ludo Game Free,
Ludo Game 3D
Ludo Game Ludo
Ludo Game VS android (computer).
1. Added rules/options which are played and popular in Nepal:
i) Option to show safe block(square) which is represented by star icon
ii) Option to get another turn on both dice number 1 (Pot) and 6 (Chhakka)
iii) 3 consecutive rolls of 1 kills one own playing coin
iv) 3 consecutive rolls of 6 brings a coin out if all coins are in the yard
v) All the rules are optional so you can play both international version or Nepali version or your own customized version according to your desire
2. Classic sketch marks design with wooden or white board
3. New modern design with wooden or white board
4. Option to choose the dice number (1-6) which will start the token(coin)
4. Option to choose the number of coins to be played (from 2 to 4)
5. Dice changing color according to color of actual player on turn
6. Variety of rules to meet your own taste of gaming experience
7. Multiplayer in the same device (up to 4 player)
8. Play against CPU
9. Real Dice: you can play with real dice, throw the real dice, input the result back to the app manually by tapping the dice buttons
10. User can leave the game if he doesn’t want to play during the game play.
11. Game play progress is saved automatically, you can resume the game later even after app is closed
12. Just 5.2 mb of package size, Light weight and fast.
The game and its variants are popular in many countries and under various names.
**Localized name of the game:
Mens-erger-je-niet (the Netherlands),
Parchís or Parkase (Spain),
Le Jeu de Dada or Petits Chevaux (France),
Non t’arrabbiare (Italy),
Parcheesi in North America
In Greece they call it Griniaris
Italian peoples play this Ludo game as Non t’arrabbiare
Colombian peoples call it also Parques
On the other hand in Spain it’s called Parchis or Parxis
In France Le Jeu de Dada or Petits Chevaux
Swedish peoples call it Fia med knuff orm Mens-erger-je-niet
Barjis(s) / Bargese (Syria),
da’ ngu’a (‘Vietnam’)
Fei Xing Qi’ (China)
Fia med knuff (Sweden)
Barjis / Bargis (Palestine)
Some rules of Game :-
Each player chooses one of the 4 colours (green, yellow, red or blue) and places the 4 pieces of that colour in the corresponding starting circle. A single die is thrown to determine movement.