Ludo is the modern version of the royal game of Parcheesi. A Ludo game which was played between Indian kings and queens in ancient times. Roll the Ludo dice and move your tokens to reach the center of the Ludo board. Beat other players, become the Ludo King.
Ludo follows the traditional rules and the old school look of the Ludo game. Just like the kings and queens of India’s golden age, your fate depends on the roll of the Ludo’s dice and your strategy of moving the tokens effectively.
Features of Ludo :
* No internet connection required! Play against the computer.
* Play with your family and friends through Local and Online Multiplayer.
* Play 1 to 4 Player Local Multiplayer Mode.
* Invite and challenge your Facebook Friends in a private game room and beat them to become Ludo King.
* Play with world players and make them your buddies.
* Private chat with your Facebook friends & Buddies.
* Express yourself by sending emojis to your opponents.
* Play Snake and Ladders on 7 different game board variations.
* Graphics with a classic look and the feel of a dice game.
Ludo King is a friends and family game that was once played by kings and now it can be enjoyed by you and your family and friends. You’ll be playing this Ludo for hours and its fun for the whole family.
Ludo King is a perfect time pass game of Ludo board game. You played Ludo in your childhood, now play on your phone and tablet.
Another nostalgic game similar in structure is Snakes and Ladders. Like Ludo, you may have played this board game when you were young. Ludo King now incorporates this classic game as a whole new level. The objective of the game is simple: you start on 1 and you have to be the first one to make it to 100. However, you can only move the same number of tiles as the number you roll on a die. If you land on the same tile as the beginning of a ladder, then you can take the ladder as a shortcut and move on up. A game of ups and down, Snakes and Ladders has been a favorite for generations; and now you can play it too, with Ludo King.